We treat your personal data confidentially in compliance with the legal requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other legal requirements and according to these privacy guidelines.
Equinox (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is responsible for operating https://www.equinox-eu.com (the “site”). You may use this site without giving us personal data (informations linked to your person). We collect and process personal data only to provide services you requested. By using our site and submitting personal data you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Your data will only transmitted to our alliance partner institutions. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless this is needed in order to deliver the requested service. In this case we will ask for your permission prior to transferring data to third parties.
How do we collect information?
Data collected includes information that you provide directly and web data that may be automatically received and recorded by us from your browser :
- Information you provide directly : Certain pages on the Site may invite you to share personally identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other information you provide when submitting a form. Sharing this information will allow you to send us a message or feedback, join our email list or to participate in other similar online activities.
- Web data : We may automatically receive and record information from your browser when you visit our Site. The information that we collect with these automated methods may include your IP address, cookie information, browser type, system type, and the referring URL.
In addition, if you sign up for our email list, we may send you an email that includes an embedded image to track open rates or URLs that allow us to track click-rates.
To find out more about cookies or how to delete cookies in your browser, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
– to compile statistical data on the use of our website, in order to monitor and improve it;
– to allow us to share our web pages via social media platforms;
– to facilitate users’ ability to navigate through our website.
What we do with the information we collect?
We may use your data to:
- Provide you with our services, to respond to your requests
- Measure and improve the performance of our Site.
- Investigate or maintain the stability and security of our Site.
We retain information as long as it is valid and used strictly in the course of our organization in accordance with the GDPR. As mentioned below, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data from our databases.
Third Party Links and Hosted Content
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your data, please contact us. Of course, you also have the right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority:
Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privée
Rue de la Presse 35
Telefon: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
Telefax: +32 (0) 2 274 48 35
This policy is effective from: October 2021
This policy was last updated: October 2021